Breakfast: Raw Strawberries & Dream
Lately I've been looking for smoothie alternatives for breakfast. This simple dish is perfect for breakfast - or dessert if you add more sweetener.
- handful of cashews, soaked overnight
- few drops of vanilla extract (alcohol free)
- 1/2 teaspoon of raw sweetener (or more if you like)
Snack: Ginger Snap LÄRABAR
This flavour is fast becoming one of my favs. The light ginger-y taste is fresh, which makes it great for a snack.
Lunch: Creamy Raw Tomato Soup
Leftovers from a previous batch of soup. I added an avocado for a creamier texture.
Dinner: Raw Pasta with Raw Creamy Basil Sauce (recipe from gone raw)
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 medium cloves garlic
- Juice of one medium lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion
- A dash of coarse black pepper
- One big handful of fresh basil, leaves only
This one never fails, and the sauce will keep in the fridge for several days. See my previous post where I made this yummy dinner.
Dessert: Raw Peaches N' "Cream"
I have so many peaches right now, that I decided to make this dessert again.
- 3 peaches
- 1/2 cup whole raw cashews, soaked
- 2-4 tablespoons raw honey
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract (alcohol free)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- Pinch of sea salt