Wednesday 23 September 2009

New Canada Organic Logo Sighting


I was grocery shopping yesterday when I spotted my very first sighting of the new Canada Organic logo!! Very exciting moment for an organic nerd like me. The new logo, launched in June verifies that the product carrying this logo meets Canadian organic standards (no fakers allowed). The logo was seen on So Nice organic soymilk. The picture quality is pretty poor - I took it on my 4 year old phone. Why don't I get a new cellphone, you might be asking; watch The Story of Stuff to find out.

To find out more about the new Canada Organic logo, read my previous posts on this subject or visit the Canadian Organic Growers website.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lawyer-ish Stuff:

All content, photographs, and text provided on this site are the property of Shanghai Monkey, unless otherwise specified, and cannot be reproduced in any form without permission of the author. All content is intended for personal use only and cannot be reproduced for sale.



© 2019 Shanghai Monkey. All rights reserved.

ShareThis