Breakfast: Groovy Tangy Raw Smoothie (recipe from Green Appetite)
- 1 banana
- 1 kiwi
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- Small piece of fresh ginger
- 1 cup filtered water
Lunch: Raw Tomato Soup
Another repeat soup.
Dinner: Raw Veggie Bowl
Quick & easy supper tonight. I pretty much threw all the veggies that I needed to use up in a bowl and topped with olive oil and lemon. My bowl used: zucchini (julienned), broccoli, romaine lettuce, orange bell pepper, cucumber, carrots (julienned), mango, parsley and mint. Normally I would have put some tomato in there too, but I left it out today because I had tomato soup for lunch.
- 1 cup cashews, soaked for at least 3 hours
- 1/4 cup raw coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2-4 tablespoons raw sweetener (depending on taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract (alcohol free or use seeds from a vanilla bean)
- 2 handfuls of raspberries