Thursday 14 May 2009

Springtime in Canada

Igloos are melting, flowers are blooming and grass is becoming green again! It's springtime in Canada, and beauty is all around ... Spring is my second favourite season (nothing beats the colours of Fall). After the first warm day, everyone feels reborn after a long Winter hibernation, and anything seems possible. Here are a few of my photos from my corner of the world ...



No matter where you are in the world, or what your Springtime looks like, I hope you find some time this season to get out and play in nature.

2 comments:

Kristen's Raw said...

Congratulations!!! You won the giveaway on my blog! Check out the details here: http://kristensraw.blogspot.com/

Cheers,
Kristen's Raw

Anju said...

Mmmmmmm raw chocolate recipes. I know what I'm making on Tuesday ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lawyer-ish Stuff:

All content, photographs, and text provided on this site are the property of Shanghai Monkey, unless otherwise specified, and cannot be reproduced in any form without permission of the author. All content is intended for personal use only and cannot be reproduced for sale.



© 2019 Shanghai Monkey. All rights reserved.

ShareThis