Tuesday 26 May 2009

The Day of No Recipes

Unknowingly none of the recipes I made for this week's raw day are published on the internet :( You'll just have to buy the books to get these yummy recipes.

Breakfast: Very Blueberry Raw Smoothie (recipe from Ani Phyo's Ani's Raw Food Kitchen)

Another yummy breakfast smoothie from one of my favourite raw food books. The recipes in this book haven't failed me yet. Alas, this one isn't on Ani's website. I gobbled up this smoothie so fast I forgot to take a picture.

Lunch: Raw Egg-less "Egg" Salad (recipe from Matt Amsden's RAWvolution)
A very simple recipe with amazing results. This recipe is in the 'side dishes' section of Matt's book, but since I was the only one eating it, it was enough for my entire lunch.

Dinner: Thick 'n' Thin Sprouted Raw Chili (recipe from Matt Amsden's RAWvolution)
Mine didn't turn out as red as the photo in Matt's book, but it was very satisfying! I topped it with my homemade sprouts.

Dessert: Raw Cashew Coconut Pudding (recipe from Ani Phyo's Ani's Raw Food Kitchen)

The picture really doesn't do this dessert justice. The photo looks kind of boring, but the pudding is anything but. Ani also has a recipe for a raw chocolate sauce that you can drizzle on top.
Next week I'll try to make some food with share-able recipes.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lawyer-ish Stuff:

All content, photographs, and text provided on this site are the property of Shanghai Monkey, unless otherwise specified, and cannot be reproduced in any form without permission of the author. All content is intended for personal use only and cannot be reproduced for sale.



© 2019 Shanghai Monkey. All rights reserved.

ShareThis