Monday 7 December 2009

Passport Wallet Revamp


I'm getting ready for my trip to India. Dusting off my luggage, hunting for a paraben free sunblock and revamping my passport wallet! I bought this a few years ago, but I'm not diggin' the pale purple colour anymore. Instead of buying a new one I tried to figure out a way to make-over this one.

I went to the craft store and found this non-toxic & water based paint. I was skeptical that a water based paint would stick to the mock leather wallet, but it worked beautifully!



BEFORE (well almost before - I started painting and then remembered I needed to take a before pic).


AFTER - a beautiful deep purple (achieved after 2 coats of paint). I love it!

I personalized the back zipper with a blinged out A
 

2 comments:

Averie @ Averie Cooks said...

that turned out beautifully!
i love the beauty that is Purple!

Anju said...

I know, I CAN'T wait to use it at the airport!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lawyer-ish Stuff:

All content, photographs, and text provided on this site are the property of Shanghai Monkey, unless otherwise specified, and cannot be reproduced in any form without permission of the author. All content is intended for personal use only and cannot be reproduced for sale.



© 2019 Shanghai Monkey. All rights reserved.

ShareThis