- ENERGY - Don't leave your cell phone/mP3 player/PDA, etc ... charging overnight. Most of these devices can fully charge in 2-3 hours. So why leave it plugged in for 6-8 while you sleep?
- WATER - If you use a dehumidifier, don't dump the water down the drain. Use it to water house plants or your garden.
- SOIL - If you can't afford to buy all organic produce, commit to buying at least 1 organic fruit or vegetable a week. See my previous post on the best produce to buy organic.
- GAS - Inflate your tires. You'll use less gas.
- WASTE - Save the thin clear bags that you put your produce in at the grocery store. Stash them in your cloth grocery bags and re-use them week after week. Or knit a few of your own.
Happy eco'ing ...