I made this guac over the holidays for a party, and received so many compliments that I thought some of you might want to try it next weekend for your Superbowl parties (or other gatherings).
- 4 very ripe Haas avocados (mashed)
- 1 white onion (diced)
- 2 Roma tomato (diced)
- handful of chives (finely chopped)
- juice from 1-2 limes (depending on how juicy they are)
- 1 jalapeno pepper (if you like it spicy)
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
Mix everything together in a bowl and enjoy!! For a rustic look, spoon the mixture back into the hollowed out avocado skins to serve.