Like many of you, I have a lot of leftover beads from different crafts and projects. This bracelet is a fast and easy way to use up some of those beads and create a custom piece of jewelry.
You will need:
- handful of beads
- 1 jewelry closure
- 120 cm of beading wire
- Fold the wire in half and insert one side of the jewelry closure. You should now have two separate ends of the wire.
- Thread one bead onto both ends of the wire (you can also use a cripping tool if you have one).
- Next thread two beads onto each separate wire.
- This step will form the middle decorative part of the bracelet. For mine, I used one plain bead, followed by a larger blue glass bead, and then another plain bead. Thread these 3 beads onto one wire.
- Then take the other wire and thread it through the same 3 beads in the opposite direction (the wires should crisscross inside the beads).
- Gently pull and tighten up all the wires.
- Thread two beads onto each wire separately.
- Continue with another 3 beads for the decorative part crisscrossing the wires.
- Continue in this pattern until you reach the desired length.
- Finish with the other end of the jewelry closure.
I can't wait to show off my new bracelet this weekend!