Thursday, 29 September 2011

Thailand, Here I Come!

Did the picture in my previous post tip you off?  That's right yoga fans, I'm off to Thailand in just one week's time.  Somewhat of a detour on my way to India, I'll be helping with a yoga teacher training in beautiful Chiang Rai, Thailand.  I've never visited Thailand before, so as you can imagine, I'm super excited and nervous all at the same time.  My itinerary this winter is Thailand for one month and then straight to south India, where I'll spend some time and then take an advanced yoga teacher training course in February.  I should be back in Canada earlier this year, mid-April.  What's the plan after that?  Only the outcome of my time in Thailand & India will determine that ...   

2 comments:

Mary Mo said...

Wow, look at you, off to Thailand now??!! Enjoy your time (and post some pics if you can).

... p.s. from the photo you posted I thought you were going back to China.

Angel said...

Ah, so I fooled you! Nope, no plans to head back to China.

Hopefully there will be a internet connection there, so I can blog (in between classes) ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lawyer-ish Stuff:

All content, photographs, and text provided on this site are the property of Shanghai Monkey, unless otherwise specified, and cannot be reproduced in any form without permission of the author. All content is intended for personal use only and cannot be reproduced for sale.



© 2011-2014 Shanghai Monkey. All rights reserved.

ShareThis