Breakfast: Fruity (slightly greeny) Raw Smoothie
Strawberries, banana, romaine lettuce and cinnamon. I've been making this smoothie since last week, and it's too yummy to give up.
Lunch: Carrot & Ginger Souper Raw Soup (recipe adapted from gone raw)
- 6 carrots, chopped
- 1 avocado
- 1 inch piece of ginger
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 lemon, juiced for 2 tablespoons
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- few sprigs of parsley
- sea salt (to taste)
- freshly ground pepper (to taste)
Dinner: Souped Up Souper Soup
I made so much carrot & ginger soup for lunch, that I had it again for dinner. To mix up the taste, I added 2 tomatoes and 1 green onion.
Dessert: Raw Strawberry "Cheese" Parfait (adapted from Healthy Girl)
- 1 cup cashews, soaked for at least 3 hours
- 1/4 cup raw coconut butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2-4 tablespoons raw sweetener (depending on taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract (alcohol free or use seeds from a vanilla bean)
- 2 handfuls of strawberries
In between these meals, I snacked on veggies with raw hummus (recipe coming soon ...).